Angel Algo Oscillator, It has many little features that all work in conjunction to help you see trends in the market.
This combines 3 different Exponential Moving Average's and two Simple Moving Average's with a Relative strength index to make one of the best trend analysis oscillators.
Angel Algo Oscillator will help you see:
- Direction of trends
- Momentum of trends monitoring
- Arrow signals of trend switches
- Get overbought/oversold detection
This Oscillator is measured by:
- Values above zero are considered bullish , and larger arrows print when the crossover occurs in the bullish area.
- Values below zero are considered bearish , and larger arrows print when the cross under occurs in the bearish area.
how it’s different from other oscillators ?
It is absolutely different from all other oscillators such as Stochastic etc.
This is a example of how to read the oscillator
- Light green -> Bullish momentum increasing.
- Dark green -> Bullish momentum decreasing.
- Light red -> Bearish momentum increasing.
- Dark red -> Bearish momentum decreasing.
Best to use this indicator usually on two timeframes.
On higher timeframe (Daily or H4) I determine main trend direction.
On lower timeframe (from H1 to M15) I'm looking for perfect entry point.